Energy meter for railway applications
The EM4TII+ energy meter is designed for flexible use in railway applications, tram solutions as well as batterysupported railcar systems. It detects the consumption and regeneration of energy as well as system voltage changes according to EN 50463-x in AC, DC and mixed applications, and can be ﬂexibly connected to current and voltage transformer systems.
- EM4TII+ complies with the requirements of TSI Regulation (EU) 1302/2014 including the amendments to this regulation, among them the additions from (EU) 218/868
- Accuracy class 0.5R according to EN 50463-2 for consumption and regeneration of active and reactive energy
- According to the requirements of the European Union (EU) TSI Directive
- GPS receiver connectivity to store location and time information
- Optionally with TEMA4Tplus mounting box
- Approved and in use with DB grid DCS, compatibility test for ERESS DCS in preparation