The LZQJ-SGM is the new generation of the proven high-precision meter LZQJ. We have specially developed it for the smart grid of the future (SGM: Smart Grid Meter). The meter combines the tried and tested precision metering technology with innovative new functions and thus offers not only precise recording of billing data, DLMS high-level security but also the best options for monitoring and controlling the smart grids of the future.
The first version of the LZQJ-SGM offers all the features for distribution grids and their customers from industry and commerce. The LZQJ-SGM has the following features and capabilities:
- Comprehensive data collection: The new meter enables, among other things, the recording of energy values, minimum, average and maximum values and instantaneous values in the grid.
- Precise and reliable: This meter incorporates EMH metering’s decades of experience in high-precision special meters. The LZQJ-SGM measures with precision class B (class 1 according to EN 50470-3) or A (class 2 according to EN 50470-3) according to MID.
- Control of the grids: The LZQJ-SGM allows monitoring and control of the grids and supports this through various protocol languages.
- Long-lasting: The selection of high-quality components and the proven “Made in Germany” manufacturing enable a device life cycle of 20 years.
- Flexible communication: The meter has various communication interfaces. The communication modules already known from the LZQJ-XC can also be used in the SGM and connected or exchanged at any time, even under voltage (GSM/GPRS/LTE, Ethernet, etc.).
- IP classified: The LZQJ SGM complies with protection class IP 54. This means we optimally protected it against damage caused by dust, splash water and contact, even in industrial locations.
- High data security: The meter supports the highest standards of data security. The encryption and authentication procedures meet the DLMS high-level security standard.
- Safety: The LZQJ-SGM fully complies with the new product safety standards according to IEC62052-31.
- Remote update: New firmware or optimised functions can easily be installed remotely. Using a fallback function, old firmware versions can be saved until the new firmware has been implemented successfully.
- Easy updates thanks to firmware separation: Because of the separation of the metering part from the application part in the firmware of the meter (according to Welmec Guide 7.2 – Extension S: Software Separation), the meter does not need to be re-certified if the application part is changed.
- User friendly: The LZQJ-SGM is easy to configure. The user can easily access and visualise data.
- Error-free installations: The LZQJ-SGM and the SGM software tool provide installation controls to ensure error-free installations.
- Modern appearance: The meter has a fresh design with lasered nameplates.
Download Data sheet LZQJ-SGM